WO=MEN, Dutch Gender Platform (WO=MEN) considers the protection of your personal data of great importance. In this Privacy Statement we aim to provide clear and transparent information about how we handle your personal data.
We do our utmost best to guarantee privacy and handle your personal data with care. WO=MEN adheres to the applicable laws and legislation, including the General Data Protection Regulation, in all circumstances. This implies that:
- We process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided; these purposes and types of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement;
- The processing of your personal data is limited to the minimum details required for the purpose for which it was processed;
- We will request your express permission if we need it to process your personal data;
- We have taken suitable technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your personal data;
- We do not pass on any personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which it was provided;
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, and will point them out to you and respect them.
WO=MEN is responsible for processing NAP1325 Signatories' personal data. If, after consulting our Privacy Statement, or more generally, you have any related questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.